Thursday, August 25, 2011

8-25-11

8:00am

Went over to Tony's work last
night and got the mountain bike
and water fountain from the skip out apartment.
The bike was easy to haul out of there.
I brought along my wagon to haul out
the fountain because it takes two people
to pick up and move!
I don't even know if it works, lol.
It has 3 bowls on it that water
falls from, made from a polyresin
material, and looks to have lights
in each of the bowls.
I'm going to guess it sits 
about 2 - 2.5 feet high.
If it does work I thought it would
be neat to use it in the living room
for decoration instead of outside.
And hey if it doesn't work I could
always use it for a flower planter outside.
Everything is still in truck
that's why the photos suck.






--------------------------------------


5:00pm


I haven't posted much today because
I've either been in bed asleep
or resting on the couch.
My body hurts all over, it hurts
to walk, it hurts to move period.
I got an appointment with
the doctor tomorrow at 10:20am.
So we'll see what he has to say.


Here's a couple videos of the bird
invasion we had, lol.  Seemed like hundreds 
of sparrows flocked to our house this
afternoon.  I hope that ain't a sign
of cold weather approaching.
You'll have to look closely to see
their little heads be bopping through
the grass and from the tree.




-------------------------------------


7:40pm


Woo hoo!
Got the fountain out of the truck 
and gave it a trial run.  It took
a couple moments to figure it out
but it works with no problems
other than having to clamp
the hose to the top bowl.
I did not plug in the lights because
one of the lights are broke.

Not too shabby for free!


I found a photo of it online
and this is what it would look like
all cleaned up with lights working.
Don't know how much it goes
for because I could only find it
available in the UK.
Large Granite Four Bowl - Resin Water Feature

---------------------------------------


8:05pm


Just when you think people
couldn't come up with the most
ridiculous things, check out
WINKERS JEANS!!










No comments:

Post a Comment