Sunday, August 28, 2011

8-28-11

9:30am

Ok, since I'm getting back into couponing I'll start posting
some deals that I find matched with coupon inserts from the newspaper.
I don't have the dates they came out or know which insert it was.
So if you collect coupons you should have them in your binder
from the last month or so. These are only matchups that you would
find on my grocery list. I look for the cheapest and best deals
and that is what I only buy from that store at that time. I do this
each week and eventually I get my stockpile up and going again.
You can't let other things distract you in the store unless
you happen to find mark downs. Stick to your list and only get
the things you need from it. I'm sure you'll have things on your list
that don't have coupons like milk, eggs, bread and so on but those
things you can usually find discounted and marked down at Kroger.

This week I see some deals mostly at Meijer.

MEIJER

3 pound bag of onions $1.25
no coupon

Eckrich smoked sausage rope 2 for $4.00
$1.00 off 2 coupon
makes it 2 for $3.00 or $1.50 each
or if you prefer Kroger has their
Extra Value brand smoked sausage for
$1.40, an every day price.

Heinz 32 to 36 ounce ketchup $1.69
.50 cent coupon doubled to $1.00
makes it $1.19 each

KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce $1.50
.50 cent coupon double to $1.00
makes it .50 cents each

Cascade 16-20 count packets $3.99
$1.00 coupon
makes it $2.99

Buy 4 Mars single candy bars get 2 free.
I found coupons good for $1.00 off 2 Snickers at Speedway.
Snickers are made by Mars.
I don't know how much they are each though.


Here are some other deals I found at Aldi.

ALDI

Canteloupe .99 cents

16 ounce strawberries $1.29

Head of lettuce .59 cents


------------------------------------------

1:00pm

Stopped in Speedway this morning.
I had about 4 freebie coupons.
I got 2 bags of single serve chips
a fountain drink and a mountain dew all free.
Plus I had two coupons to turn in for
1,000 bonus points each.




We took a little adventure over to a newer Kroger on
High St. and 11th Ave. There used to be a Kroger there
but they made a newer, much larger Kroger in it's place
and tore down the old one.



I like to shop different Krogers
to see if they offer mark downs and how many.
We had luck today with finding some.
I'm going to try to use my coupons with sales
and stick to a grocery budget of around $50 a week for
a family of 4. Last year I did $35 to $40 a week
but due to the increase of grocery prices I had to up the budget.


-Donatos pizza reg. $9.99 marked down to $4.49
Heck that's cheaper than a frozen pizza!
-5 pound bag of baby carrots $3.99.
-2 pkgs pork shish kabobs $2.70 & $2.77
was $4.50 - $5.00 each.
-bag of broccoli and broccoli & carrots
.99 cents and $1.29.
-2 boxes chocolate graham crackers $1.29 each.
Was $2.50 each.

---------------------------------------------

Today I get to take my diarrhea and stomach cramp medicine.
I'm so glad. I can't take much more of the stomach pains.
But I could do without doing the stool sample
kit the doctor sent home with me.
I don't know how I didn't throw up!!
My eyes were watering and tearing up so bad!!
Doing that is soooooooo disgusting!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------


Free goodie bag with samples from Target.


---------------------------------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment