Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11-21-12

7:35am

 Made the kids a nice breakfast this morning.
Fried up a couple eggs, hash browns and sausage links
then put them on a flour tortilla with a cheese slice
and a little ranch dressing and then fried the tortilla.

12:00pm

Already got two dozen mini cupcakes and
14 regular sized cupcakes made.
They are Caramel Apple Butter Pecan Cupcakes.

Getting flustered trying to get everything done today
along with fixing breakfast, lunch and supper as well.
Hubby informed me last night that
we're leaving for the lake around like 7:30am.
Do what??!! Takes about an hour to get there.
Dinner isn't until around 1-1:30pm.
So this is looking like an all day event.
I'm so screwed up on my days now
and think it's Saturday. 

Oh, and I can't post any more pictures under
Frugal Columbus Mom because I am out of space.
So it looks like I'm going to have to make a
new site soon.  


3:00pm


As of today I created another blog
so I can post photos on it
so please be sure to bookmark it.
From today on this is where any
new posts will be made.

FRUGAL COLUMBUS MOMMA






No comments:

Post a Comment