Friday, February 3, 2012

2-3-12

9:30AM

I had started going through boxes and weeding
out some things in my storage room.
I remembered I had tossed a couple strands
of Christmas lights into the out box.
This morning I went down and got those
light strands and started removing all the bulbs
from them. A couple strands had some glass
bulb covers over the actual lights that I thought
were pretty with iridescent colors. The other
strands had the typical little bulbs in them
that I kept also. I put them all in a large
coffee can and plan to use them for a future
craft project. Don't have one in mind just
yet but I'll figure something out.
Who knows maybe I can make necklaces or
use them as lite brite pegs. Or another
idea popped into my head to use them as
buds on twigs/branches for floral arrangements
or garlands.






-----------------------------------------------------------


Today is payday. They took out
$500 to $550 in taxes, insurance, ss, 401K, etc.
A bonus is nice but it also means more taxes :(
My cha ching just went cha chunk.
And work was a little late depositing the paycheck.
It's Friday 8:40pm and I'm still waiting for
it to clear the bank. Helloooo, I got bills to pay!
What's the hold up???


-----------------------------------------------------------


Somewhat of some good news, ever since putting
in a new pcv valve and a can of engine restore
Tony's car has quit smoking! It was a bad habit anyway.
Hopefully it will stay this way.


------------------------------------------------------------


10:30pm

More funny kitty pictures....


"THIS IS A STICKUP!"


"HEY, IS ANYONE WORKING THIS DRIVE-THRU WINDOW?
I WANT A CHEESEBURGER!"


"I'VE BEEN A BAD KITTY. HOW MUCH LONGER
DO I HAVE TO SIT IN THE TIME-OUT CHAIR?"


"PLEASSEEEE FORGIVE ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!"



------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment