Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4-17-12

8:00am

At 6:40am when taking Christopher to the bus stop it
had looked like someone had been in my truck overnight.
I had two pairs of sunglasses on the floor board on the
driver's side and the smaller of the two consoles was
open and the console lid was jammed that I had a little
trouble getting it to go back. I reviewed the security
cameras and didn't see anything but then again I think
I'm half asleep and that was a lot of video to go through.
About 8-9 hours worth because the cameras record 24-7. 


---------------------------------------------------------------


10:30am 

If you are a Pillsbury member be sure to sign up for a  free sample of Muir Glen® Fire Roasted Tomatoes. Only 10,000 available. I got mine and sent away for one for mom also. Will arrive in the mail in 6-8 weeks.


 ---------------------------------------------------------------


11:50am

Free Tully's Coffee K-Cup sample pack offer on Facebook when you like them.




-----------------------------------------------------------------


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment