Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4-25-12

Here is my most recent bag designed for the
Kroger reusable bag contest.
Please vote for it HERE :0) 
It's the most popular of all the bags I've designed so far.
It's ranking 146 out of 16, 064 bags designs entered.




-----------------------------------------------------


9:30am

Still feeling a little achy and tired today
but not as bad as yesterday.
  
2:30pm

I awoke from my nap with an awful case of acid reflux.
I took a heartburn pill in hopes that it will clear up soon.
And guess what?  I'm making chili for supper.
Boy if those two don't clash. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------


7:30pm


Still haven't got around to getting the wood out
of the truck since Monday eve.
But I have noticed that boards are
slowly disappearing out of there.
And have noticed a fort of some
sort being built by our shed.
So much for using some of my wood
to make garden boxes out of, lol.
That's ok.  I figured out a plan "B"
to make them fairly cheap.
It will cost $21.28 plus tax to make
seven- 7 foot long x 2 feet wide raised garden beds 5 1/2 inches high (all connecting to one another) 
if I use 17 fence picket boards from Lowes.
Double that price and supplies to $42.56 if I make
the garden bed 11" tall.
I already have screws and scrap wood
to use in the corners of the beds to attach the sides to.
The only thing I would need is to hire
someone to go pick up a truck load of free horse manure for me
if or when I make them.



------------------------------------------------------

 8:45pm


Going to lay down.  I took ibuprofen
about 40 minutes ago and feel no relief
of pain in my shoulders/arms from it.
I don't dare raise my arms up.  
I'm lucky to get my hair tied up in a pony
tail and that's all I can do.
I can't even comb/brush out my hair at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------



 



No comments:

Post a Comment