Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10-26-11

Been looking through a bunch of upcycled crafts or projects.
I know, what does upcycled mean?

Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or a higher environmental value.

Comparison of upcycling to the "downcycling" of recycling a plastic, for example, into a lesser grade plastic. To put it simply, downcycling reduces the quality of the materials, while upcycling maintains or improves the quality of the materials.

Here are some upcycled items that
I thought were neat ideas.

Headboard Bench


Drawer fronts hangers.


Light fixture candle holder.


Marbled fence boards.



------------------------------------------------------


I haven't felt the greatest today. I feel like I've
been filleted inside and out. So taking it easy
and popping a few ibuprofens.


-------------------------------------------------------


MAIL CALL

I got my apron pattern today. I already have
the one pattern cut out and ready to go.
Tomorrow I'll start getting the fabric cut out.

Rouge- P&G Beauty magazine with 10
P&G coupons inside.

Coupon for a FREE Suave Professionals product up to $3.00.


---------------------------------------------------------


I won another thing off of Ebay today. It was a big splurge
considering it cost $30 (free money of course from doing
surveys). Christopher has his heart set on a train simulator
cd for the computer. So I got him the Railworks 3 Train Simulator 2012 .
It's like having a virtual trains set that I don't
have to put together, lol, and a lot cheaper than an
actual train set as well.


So there's two big gifts crossed off the kids Christmas lists
that didn't cost me anything.
I gotta go through my closet to see what all Christmas gifts
I've bought throughout this year at yard sales.
I need to get out a notebook and start keeping track of
everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment