Sunday, November 6, 2011

11-6-11

We celebrated my birthday with mom a week early
and went to Hometown Buffet. We are all stuffed!
Afterwards we went to moms.

Mom got this for me, lol.



I picked this sweater jacket out at the thrift
store about a month or so ago and mom bought
it and put it back for my birthday.
I think it was $2.99.



---------------------------------------------------


MEIJER THIS WEEK

SPlenda 25% (don't know price)

Meijer Mealbox store coupon $1.00 off 2


$1.00 off Splenda Essentails manufacture coupon

Use all the above when purchasing two packages or boxes
of Splenda Essentails.


---------------------------------------------------


With the holidays just around the corner
I have decided that I will start posting some
easy recipes for those dinners.


No Roll Pie Crust
(Press in the pan crust)


Ingredients

* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup peanut oil (or can use veg. or canola oil)
* 1/4 cup ice water
* 1/2 teaspoon salt


Directions

1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Place dough in the pie pan, and press it out evenly with your fingers. Fill with favorite pie filling and bake.


------------------------------------------------------------


6:55pm

Been tidying up the house today and getting laundry done.
Tony's been working on a car that's been giving him fits.
A couple of the starter's bolts did not want to come out
to the point he broke about 3-4 tools trying.
We had to go to Menards to spend money on tools
to get that sucker off. He is still at 7pm working
on the car in the driveway so he has it to go to
work tomorrow.

Since last night I have been going through coupons.
I have a mound of them from printables to coupon
inserts that are making my eyes cross. This is the only
part about couponing that I hate- going through them,
cutting them out and putting them in to my binder.
There's no way I'm going through them all
at this time and getting them into my binder.
I'm just sorting through to see what I have
and may need.

Looks like I will be going to Meijers to shop since
they seem to have more sales.
My problem at the moment is I have a brain cramp
as to what I should be putting on my grocery list.
You'll get this when you stare at what seems
like thousands of coupons.
So far I have just under $22 with 36 items on my list.
Those are just the coupon and sale match up items.
Now I have to go through and take inventory
of other things we may need in the fridge,
pantry and freezer. I will sleep on it
and get a start on the rest of the list tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment