Monday, December 12, 2011

12-12-11

Don't forget-

EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION
Air Date: Friday, December 16, 2011
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on ABC
Episode Title: (#912A/912B) "Rhodes Family"

check out the behind the scenes special taking a look at the week long build from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. the same night.

"Rhodes Family," Parts 1 & 2 -- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" travels to Columbus, Ohio to surprise the Rhodes family with the door knock that can change lives, on an episode airing FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16 (8:00-9:00 and 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.


------------------------------------------------------------


9:15am

I got one apron finally done.
I made it out of two different flat sheets.





----------------------------------------------------


12:15pm

Mom and my step-dad just stopped by after getting
the deer meat from my brothers.
All this meat gets divided up between me and mom.





----------------------------------------------------


I was reading THIS ARTICLE about artificial sweeteners
that I thought was very interesting.
I drink about a 2 liter of diet pop everyday so
now I am wondering if that is what is
causing all my problems. I know, I hear from
everyone that it is a lot of pop to be drinking
daily. So before you criticize my pop drinking
let's think about how many cups of coffee
people are drinking daily. Enough said!
It says artificial sweeteners can cause all
the problems listed below, which seems
to be most everything I am experiencing.
I love my pop and caffeine but don't
love all the sugar that comes with drinking
regular pop. I feel like that I lost a lot
of weight when I went off regular and went
to diet pop. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker
so what would I drink to replace the pop
to give it a try to see if some of these
symptoms go away. I now can't stand the taste
of regular pop either if I was to go back to
it. I feel as though pop is an addiction
because of the caffeine. If you drink it daily
and try to go off of it cold turkey, then
you'll get fidgety, get headaches, lose sleep
and get cranky! Been there done that.
It's an addiction just like cigarettes are.

If this is my problem then I would like to
know why if this is causing so many people problems,
then why didn't the doctor say anything about it.
Instead I go on expensive medicines, get a cat scan,
he wanted a colonoscopy but I didn't get one,
then he wanted me to go to a gstreanologist
which I didn't go to either.
He also did several tests with blood work.
He said it could be some food that I can't
tolerate but would take a long time to figure
out which ones. Never once said anything about
artificial sweeteners!!

I have every one of these symptoms of
Artificial Sweetener Disease (ASD)!!!!
(ok not every one, they ruled out Chrohn's
with the cat scan)
recurring headaches, unbearable migraines, depression, anxiety, muscle pain, arthritis flare ups, buzzing or ringing in the ears, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, inflammation, even acid reflux


-------------------------------------------------------


5:30pm

I was laying in bed watching tv with the electric
blanket on because I was hurting pretty good, trying
to relax and wait for some tylenol to kick in.
I had meatloaf in the oven baking and
a pot of potatoes sitting on the stove
that weren't turned on yet, for mashed potatoes.
Tony comes home from work and I holler down the
hall and ask if he would please turn the potatoes
on. I swear it wasn't 5 minutes later and I look
up from the bed and see and hear commotion going on.
Christopher comes running into the bedroom
saying, dad turned on the wrong burner, don't
worry there's no fire. Ahhh hell I'm thinking.
I gotta get up and see what the heck was going on.
So as I'm walking down the hall to the kitchen
I see a bunch of smoke and the smell of plastic
is thick in the air. I get to the kitchen
and see they had the back door open and the fan
blowing it to the outside and Tony is running out
the back door holding one of the electric stove burners with
a knife taking it outside. It was smoking pretty good.
I threw a pan of water on it. I said to him, what the hell,
all I asked was for him to turn on a simple burner
to boil up some potatoes and he tries to burn down
the house by turning on the wrong burner which
had a plastic tray on it from his lunch. No matter
how sick I am I cannot trust anyone to turn on
any burners and try to cook something. Next time
I'll just crawl to the kitchen and do it.
Oh yeah, we need smoke detector batteries asap.
Neither smoke detector went off.



So as Tony is trying to get smoke out of the house
my stomach starts cramping up. I run to the bathroom.
Ss I am in the bathroom doing my business
my tongue starts to feel numb and my mouth starts
watering like I have to throw up. My stomach cramps
were due to gas and I don't think the air bubbles
in my stomach knew which way to go because I
started burping and then ended up throwing up
on the floor all while sitting on the commode.
So I'm yelling once again for Tony to bring me
a towel. He gets in the bathroom and was like,
what the. It was gross too. When you have nothing
in your belly then you vomit stomach acids. All I had eaten today
was some kool aid and about 2-3 cookies. I have not had
much of an appetite for anything. I just had supper
of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and leftover spaghetti
and was lucky to even eat half of it.

I decided this afternoon after reading the article
about artificial sweeteners that I would try drinking
something other than diet pop. It's going to take
some getting used to that's for sure.
I'm willing to try anything to get rid of this
extreme pain that I've been having throughout my body.

Well it's about 6:40pm and I'm ready to go back to
bed. The tylenol has kicked in some which is good
because earlier I didn't know how much more pain
I could handle. I figured I could just sleep
to not feel any. Mom keeps thinking I might
have fibromyalgia.


--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment