Friday, September 7, 2012

9-7-12

1:00pm


Me and mom went to some yard sales today
along with a thrift store.
Didn't have much to spend but enjoyed the day out.

Looks like we have a severe thunderstorm watch
for 17 counties in central Ohio til 6:00pm.
I heard we could get heavy rains, winds
and possibly hail.  

Things found at yard sales & thrift store.

Yard Sales-

Multi strand bracelet .50 cents
Mom's Christmas present.

Glitter nail polish,
new lipstick &
bottle of Coty's Wild Musk 
(my most favorite and I was almost out of the one I had!)
.50 cents each.

New pair of Ohio State Buckeye shorts $1.00.
Still had price tag of $29.95 on them!
I have been wanting to make an OSU bag or purse
for my mother-in-law for Christmas from
an OSU jersey if I found one for cheap.
Well after seeing these shorts I knew
I could make a purse out of them instead.
Check the links above to see how to make one.

Found Tony a pair of work or dress shoes
for .50 cents.


9 packages of mini cupcake wrappers .10 cents each.
I can use these to put homemade candy or
cake pop buckeyes in for Christmas gifts or 
cookie trays.
Scented candle .10 cents.

Thrift store finds-

2 Cake Doctor recipe books $1.91 each.
I have checked these out of the library numerous
times and now I have my own, woo hoo!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment