Saturday, January 14, 2012

1-14-12

10:30pm


I did not have a good night. I awoke for the second time
now with pains down both legs and my lower back. Those
pains bring tears to your eyes. People think I have
sciatic pain where a nerve gets pinched. It's not something where
you could change your sleeping position and make it go
away. It's a constant dull, throbbing pain. I was awake from
2:30 to 4:00am with it before finally being able to go
back to sleep. I couldn't take any ibuprofen for it
because I had taken my other meds just before bed so
had to suffer through the episode. Still feeling
a lot of throbbing after waking up this morning
with shakiness. I couldn't take it any more
so just took some ibuprofen. I am so tired of being
sick and in pain!!! I just want to be back to normal!!


------------------------------------------------


2:00pm

I finally got around to making 4 new sponges.
They are microfiber on one side and scratchy on the other
with a sponge in the middle.
I spent $2 to make 4 of these sponges and
got the supplies from Dollar Tree.
1 pkg of 4 sponges &
1 microfiber 2 way cleaning towel.


Cut your towel into 8 pieces like shown below.


Now place a scratchy side and a microfiber side together
and sew around three sides. Turn right side out
and use your scissor points to poke the corners out.
Insert sponges into the pockets.


Next turn the two raw edges inwards and sew
on sewing machine.


These sponges will last up to 6 months or more.
You can put them in the dishwasher to clean.


--------------------------------------------------------


6:00pm

I haven't done much today. Mostly laid around.
I did just give Tony a hair cut and he had
helped me make supper. I just don't feel with it
today at all. Muscles are still shaky and
I have no energy.

Simple Supper-

Sausage Biscuits & Gravy

1 pound Bob Evans sage ground sausage $1.49
2 pkgs Pioneer sausage flavored gravy mix $2.60
2 cups water
2 cans biscuits $1.00

Total cost $5.18
serves 6. There is still some leftovers
to add to breakfast tomorrow morning.
Cost per serving .86 cents.


--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment