Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3-27-12

10:45 - 11:15am


I got my laundry room rug made from two chenille pillow shams.
I had to hem along the sides then attach the two pieces together.
If I ever wanted two long throw rugs all I would
have to do is seam rip out the middle. We'll
see as the laundry room comes along.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------


3:05pm


Got a call from the school saying that my son was sick.
I had kept him home yesterday because he said he
didn't feel well. The school said he had a 100.8 temp.
Went and picked him up and now he is resting on the couch.


I got supper simmering on the stove.
We're having chili and cornbread.

1 pkg beef smoked sausage
2 cans pork and beans
1 jar of mild chunky salsa
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1/2 packet of chili seasoning

Slice sausage up then cut each slice into quarters
and fry in a large skillet. Once done add in beans,
salsa, bbq sauce and chili seasoning.

For the cornbread I used a Jiffy cornbread mix.



---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment