Sunday, March 4, 2012

3-4-12

10:00am

Breakfast this morning was something I created out of
using up one rope of smoked sausage.
I sliced and fried up the smoked sausage then in another
skillet fried up eggs and placed the smoked sausage on top
while cooking. Then I buttered up some bread slices
and added cheese to both sides, then placed the sausage
and egg in middle and grilled like a grilled cheese.



----------------------------------------------------------


5:00pm

Supper- Chicken & Cheddar Quesadillas

I cut up a package of Kroger Extra Value breaded
chicken strips and put them on top of a flour
tortilla with some cheddar cheese and a little
sour cream. Served with bleu cheese and bacon ranch dressings.

10 pk flour tortillas $1.20
pkg breaded chicken strips $1.25
shredded cheddar cheese $2.00
dressing .25 cents
sour cream- free leftover

TOTAL COST TO MAKE $4.70
made 8 quesadillas @ .47 cents a quesadilla


------------------------------------------


Right before supper I was working on laundry for the week.
Between loads I started painting on the wall that
will be the pantry wall with shelves. Since this
wood has not been painted I am first painting
with a Kilz primer then will go over with
the creamy white regular paint.
So in other words this wall and wood will take 2 coats.
I'm not painting the back of the shelves because
that's where I will put up the fabric backing.
It already is starting to look much brighter down
in my laundry room just from putting the white
paint on the boards.


I got two more fabrics, a flat sheet and a bed skirt
to go with my other fabrics. One is a white and green
plaid with a stripe of pink while the other is
white and rosy pink stripes.

My other fabrics-



--------------------------------------------------------


7:20pm

While waiting for a load of laundry to finish drying
I went ahead and painted the back walls of the shelves
for the heck of it. I couldn't believe how much
it brightened up the room. My arm is dead from painting
now so will just continue to finish up the laundry
for the rest of the night and get things ready for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment