Saturday, March 31, 2012

3-31-12

12:40pm


I got most of the fabric hung up along the wall
behind my washer and dryer to give it a little
color in the laundry room and to hide the dryer vent,
wiring and washer plumbing.

My laundry room had two partially finished walls,
a wall of studs, and a wall of concrete in it
and it was painted a peachy color when we moved in.
I also have a window in there which I currently
covered up with a piece of styrofoam because it
gets quite chilly in the basement in the Winter time.
I have made the two curtain panels line up in front
of the window that way if I want a little outside light to shine in
I can pull back the curtains some.

Here are the supplies I used to hang a wall curtain-
2 pkg screw in hook screwed into the floor joices ($1.09 x's 2 is $2.18),
A 1/2" pvc pipe (2 pipes for $2.50) and two matching fabric shower curtains ($5.98).
The clip style curtain holders I got for free from a vacated apartment
at my honey's work.
Total cost- $10.66



BEFORE



AFTER






I still have sooooooooooooooooo much more work of cleaning
and weeding out the whole entire house. Not sure when
everything will get done so that's why I show you bits
and pieces of things and ideas I've been doing.


---------------------------------------------------------------


5:00pm


Just back from Kroger on Henderson. You wanna headache?
Go to that place. Nothing and I mean NOTHING other than
produce, bakery, deli and meat counters are where they used to be!!

I probably spent too much but that probably had something
to do with the addition of a book of stamps and a ham
added to my grocery bill. Those two items alone
cost $17.00. But the stamps will pay the bills and the ham
will serves us many meals.

I got my weekly menu planned out.
Here is what I came up with for this coming week.

1. Spaghetti

2. Chicken Pot Pies

3. Fish

4. Homemade Taquitos

5. Stuffed Shells

6. Apple & Sausage Casserole

7. Loaded Baked Potatoes

8. 2 Frozen Self Rising Crust Pizzas

9. Ham

BREAKFASTS

1. Egg Sandwiches

2. Frosted Flakes Cereal

3. Jelly Toast

4. Muffins

Desserts & Snacks

1. Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Pudding Cups
with peach slices.,

2. Mini Pumpkin Pies

3. Parmesan Popcorn


-----------------------------------------------------------------


7:45pm


Now that Jonathan is better, only suffering from a mild cough,
the rest of us are starting to feel the signs of sickies
from runny noses, tiredness and aches.
Me, I just have the tiredness and aches.
I never know if I've caught anything new or if it's
the Crohn's flaring up.

It's been feeling like Sunday today.
I got all my laundry done a day early.
All I need to do is put it away.

I know it's early for me, but I'm thinking
about heading to bed to watch a little tv
and then going to sleep.


-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment