Sunday, September 25, 2011

9-25-11

3:10pm

At 1:45pm me, mom and both kids went for
a free tour of the old house that sits on the
corner of Westerville & Ferris Rds.
Many people showed up for the historical
tour. It was very interesting learning about
the house that was built in 1856. The house
we've all passed by on a daily basis and
have wondered about.

The sold pamphlets about the history of
the house for $3 and I got mom and me
each one. There is so much to write about
this house that I am just not ready to
do it at this time but will be sure
to do soon for those interested in it.

I can say this, it sits on a sacred Adena Indian mound,
it is part of the underground railroad,
it used to sit on 5,000 acres, and
the owner who built it purchased the land
across the street from the old Schottensteins
distribution center to build a school house.

Here is an article they had framed in the house
about the house. Enlarge and read it for more
information.


Backside of house.


------------------------------------------------


.50 cents ($1.00 doubled) printable coupon
for any package of Ruffies trash bags.

If you have problems finding it please be
sure to enter the zip code 77477 with a 50 mile radius.
At first I didn't see it and did that and was able
to find it. I don't know prices but I think
this is the cheapest brand of trash bags you can find.
I'll price them at Meijers this week.

-----------------------------------------------


Request a coupon booklet from P&G for
$10 worth of coupons for laundry products.

Allow 4-6 weeks for them to arrive.

-----------------------------------------------



Free Air Filter from Aer1
Select an Air Filter and use UPC: 048894036088
I don't know the sizes of these filters
but you will be asked to choose one of four they have to offer.

Found at these stores-

Walmart
Target
Best Buy
Kohl's
Fred Meyer

They will send you an email confirmation so
be sure to check your email.

-----------------------------------------------


More Meijer deals I found-

Oscar Mayer Lunchables (3.7-4.5 oz) – $1.25/ea
Use .55 cent coupon ($1.10 doubled) tear pad found in Kroger.
Makes them .15 cents each

Archway Soft Cookies – $0.99/ea
Use $0.55/1 Archway Cookie Variety
Final Price = FREE

-----------------------------------------------


.75 cent printable coupon ($1.50 doubled)
on Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.


Meijer deal-

2 boxes cinnamon toast crunch
and 2 boxes cheerios
4 for $10 ($2.50 each)

Buy any four GM cereals get $2 off instanly
so 4 boxes for $8

minus 2 cinnamon toast crunch coupons
$8.00 - $3.00 (2 doubled) = $5.00

plus there was .50 cent ($1.00 doubled)
coupons for cheerios on Smartsource.com.
I no longer see them there so if you had
printed them earlier you may still have them.

So minus $2.00 (2 doubled)

Total cost for 4 boxes of cereal $3.00
or .75 cents each.

If you don't have the Smartsource cheerio coupons
I found $1.00 off 2 boxes at Pillsbury.
You have to sign up to become a member first.


--------------------------------------------


"like" Better Than Bouillon on Facebook
and get a FREE jar!!

Will receive in 10-12 business day.

--------------------------------------------

10:00pm

Just returned home from an emergency page at
Tony's work. After, we stopped in the market
just up the road. I waited in the car and
saw something that gave me an idea.
On the door to the market it said they sold the
Columbus Dispatch. Since Tony knows the owner
and other employees on a personal level
I had the idea for Tony to ask them tomorrow
what they do with any extra Sunday papers.
If they throw them away I would like to know
if they would save them for me and give to
Tony Monday evening after work each week.
This could mean I could get the Sunday paper
for free along with any extra coupons!
Got my fingers crossed that this works out!

You to could also ask your local super markets
or any place that sells papers what they
do with the extras they don't sell and see
if you could make arrangements to pick them
up each week if they just throw them away.

Just a thought. My mind is always working overtime.

---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment